Alesis Crimson II SE Mesh Kit
- CRIMSON II SE
- Stock level is updated daily. In stock items are usually despatched next business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
Alesis Crimson II Mesh Kit
The Crimson II SE has all the great features from the Crimson II but following the lead of the recently released Strike Pro-SE now is fitted with tightly-woven white mesh heads, black powder-coated frame and clamp-mounted cymbal poles for extra flexibility.
The Alesis Crimson II Kit is a Nine-piece electronic drum kit (five pieces plus cymbals) featuring exclusive Alesis mesh drum heads that delivers the perfect feel and expression. It features an 8-inch kick, 12-inch dual-zone snare, two 8-inch dual-zone rack toms and a 10-inch dual-zone floor tom, along with a 12-inch hi-hat with pedal, two 12-inch crashes with choke and 14-inch triple-zone ride. A premium quick lock chrome 4-post rack with separate double-braced snare stand keeps everything solidly anchored, no matter how hard you play!
The included Crimson II Drum Module features 74 drum kits (54 factory + 20 user) with over 671 sounds and 120 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome, real time recorder, and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4-inch outputs, headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favourite virtual instrument plugins.
The Crimson II Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Crimson Mesh Kit. The sonic possibilities are endless! You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
- Special Edition
- White mesh heads
- Black powder-coated frame
- Clamp-mounted cymbal poles
- Tightly-woven mesh drum heads enhance feel and playing response
- Five-piece pad set with 8/8/10" dual-zone toms, 12" dual-zone snare, and 8" Kick
- Four-piece cymbal set with 12” hi-hat, (2)12” crashes with choke and 14” triple-zone ride
- Crimson II drum module with 74 kits (54 factory + 20 user) and 671 sounds
- Load .WAV or .MP3 samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium 4-post quick lock Chrome rack with double-braced snare stand
- All connection cables, mounting hardware and power supply included
- 8" Mesh Kick Pad
- 12" Dual-Zone Mesh Snare Pad
- (2) 8" Dual-Zone Mesh Tom Pads
- 10" Dual-Zone Mesh Tom Pad
- DMPad 12" Hi-Hat
- (2) DMPad 12" Crashes with Choke
- DMPad 14" Triple-Zone Ride
- DMHat Pedal
- Premium 4-Post Quick Lock Chrome Rack
- Snare Stand
- Cable Snake
- Cable for Crash 2
- Cable Wrap Strips
- Drum Key
- Power Supply
- Module User Guide
- Kit Assembly Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Crimson II Sound Module
*Specifications subject to change without notice.