Fender Mustang GT 40 Guitar Combo Amp
How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple—we do it again, bigger and better with the Mustang GT. We take seven decades’ worth of experience crafting inspirational tools and use it to add new (and better) amp and effects models, while making it easier to use all of this without sacrificing one iota of power. We make it easy to control a studio’s worth of authentic amp and effects models with one finger via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app. We invent the world’s first WiFi-equipped guitar amplifier, making it easy for you to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created Presets, and connect directly with a community of other creative players and music makers like yourself. We create the Mustang GT digital amplifiers.
Packed with 21 classic amp models—everything from the renowned ’59 Bassman to modern metal—and over 45 different effects, the Mustang GT digital amps can easily recreate classic tones or create brand-new, never-before-heard sounds. We developed new algorithms with even higher fidelity and more realistic response, along with more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration. Program your sounds in the studio on the Mustang GT’s large, full-colour LCD display and then, with one hand, take them anywhere for the most realistic listening experience possible.
We invented inspiring tone, and our updated amp models let your instrument’s voice and the dynamic nuances of your playing come through, reacting just like the originals to your every move. Lighten your attack to “clean up” your sound or dig in to make it grunt or howl. The Mustang GT and its speakers reproduce every part of your performance or Bluetooth wireless audio stream with precision.
Adding convenient, one-finger control to the Mustang GT’s power is the easy-to-use Fender Tone app. Not only can you connect to the Fender Digital ecosystem for learning and sharing, you can easily upgrade the amp’s capabilities, adding more power and Presets without patching a single cable or plugging in a soldering iron.
- Total Impedence: 8 ohms
- Speakers: Two - 6.5" Speakers
- Channels: One
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Effects: 21 Amp Models, 46 Effects
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Cabinet Material: 5/8" particleboard
- Unique Features: USB Recording Output, 3.5mm AUX input, 3.5mm Headphone Output, Digital Chromatic Tuner, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Easy WIFI firmware and feature updates, Optional 4-Button MGT-4 footswitch (p/n 0994071000) for preset/FX switching and Looper
- FootSwitch: 4-Button (MGT-4 Preset/FX Switching and Looper), P/N: 0994071000 (Not Included)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.