Kawai CN27 Rosewood
- Stock level is updated daily. In stock items are usually despatched next business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
Kawai CN27 Rosewood
Authentic touch, beautiful sound, inspiring features, renowned quality. Kawai CN27: the new standard in digital piano value and performance.
- Progressive Harmonic Imaging sound technology with 88-key stereo sampling
- Responsive Hammer III (RHIII) action with let-off and triple sensor detection
- Ivory Touch key surfaces
- Graded hammers and counterbalanced keys
- 19 exceptional instrument sounds
- Bluetooth MIDI
- 3 digit LED display
- Dual and four-hands modes
- 192-note polyphony
- More than 250 lessons built in
- Grand Feel pedal system
- USB to host
- Sliding key cover and matching bench included
- Kawai 5 year manufacturer's warranty
The CN27 offers a highly detailed acoustic portrait, employing Kawai’s proprietary Progressive Harmonic Imaging sampling technology to ensure smooth tonal transitions across the keyboard and throughout the entire dynamic range.
Kawai CS7 Touch The new class-leading Responsive Hammer III keyboard action on the CN27 re-creates the exceptional touch of an acoustic grand piano with its realistic movement and rigid “springless” design working together to provide a smooth, natural piano playing experience. A triple-sensor key detection system enhances responsiveness and accuracy.
Ivory Touch Key Surfaces
The impressive CN27 features our highly-regarded Ivory Touch key surfaces This finely-textured material gently absorbs fingertip perspiration and oils to avoid slipping and provide greater playing control.
Moisture is absorbed without dirt or grease permeating the key surfaces, allowing them to be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth.
The recorder on the CN27 allows up to three songs to be stored in internal memory and played back at the touch of a button. These recordings can serve as convenient self-assessment tools for players of all skill levels.
In addition to standard USB and MIDI ports, the new CN Series also boast integrated Bluetooth MIDI technology, allowing the digital piano to communicate with supported smart devices wirelessly.
Kawai's Exclusive Concert Magic This exclusive feature lets anyone enjoy the thrill of playing the piano, even if you’ve never played before.
Lessons and Exercises
The CN27 comes with the first year’s lesson songs from Alfred Publishing’s Basic Piano Course 1A and 1B, built in. We’ve also included the printed music and recordings for time-tested finger exercises such as scales, arpeggios and Hanon songs.
Virtual Technician A skilled piano technician can personalize an acoustic piano’s sound and touch response. Kawai's exclusive Virtual Technician does the same for the CN27 digital piano.
Grand Feel Pedal System
The CN27 features three pedals – soft, sostenuto, and damper (with half-damper capability). The new Grand Feel Pedal System reproduces the individual weighting of each of the three pedals of the Kawai EX concert grand.
Adjustable Music Rest
As with a grand piano, the viewing angle of the CN27 music rest can be adjusted to suit the performer’s playing position or laid flat to provide a level surface for notating scores.
- Keyboard: 88 Weighted Keys with Ivory Touch Key Surfaces
- Action: Responsive Hammer (RHIII) Action with Let-Off, Triple Sensor and Counterweights
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic Imaging™ (PHI), 88-Key Piano Sampling
- Internal Sounds: SK Concert Grand, EX Concert Grand, Upright Piano, Studio Grand, Studio Grand 2, Mellow Grand, Mellow Grand 2, Modern Piano, Classic E.Piano, Modern E.Piano, Jazz Organ, Church Organ, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, String Ensemble, Slow Strings, Choir, New Age Pad, Atmosphere
- Polyphony: 192 Notes
- Display: 3 Digit LED Display
- Internal Recorder: 3 Song Recorder, Maximum 10,000 Notes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant
- Speaker: System 12cm x 2, 20W x 2
- Dimensions: 41 x 135 x 86cm
- Weight: 44 kg
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Preset
- Keyboard Modes: Dual, Four Hands (Volume Balance Adjustable)
- Touch Curve: Light+ , Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, Off (Constant)
- Virtual Technician: Smart Mode — 10 Presets; Advanced Mode — Touch Curve, Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard Simulation, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Temperament, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Metronome: Beat — 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8, Adjustable Tempo & Volume
- Music Menu: Demo Songs — 19 Songs; Lesson Function — Alfred Basic Level 1A, Alfred Basic Level 1B, Burgmüller, Czerny, Beyer; Concert Magic — 40 Songs
- Other: Transpose, Tuning, Brilliance, SHS Mode, Phones Type, Startup Settings, Factory Reset, Sound Preview, Vocal Assist, Auto Power Off, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi-timbral Mode, Transmit Program Change Number, Bluetooth MIDI
- Pedals: Damper (with half-pedal support), Soft, Sostenuto, Grand Feel Pedal System
- Jacks: MIDI (IN/OUT), USB to Host, Headphones x 2
*Specifications subject to change without notice.