Kawai ES110 Portable Digital Piano
- Stock level is updated daily. In stock items are usually despatched next business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
Kawai ES110 Portable Digital Piano
Pro performance. Pocket price. An excellent introduction to Kawai's portable piano line-up.
- New Responsive Hammer Compact action
- Harmonic Imaging, 88 key piano sampling
- Bluetooth MIDI
- Line-out connections for use on stage
- 19 Sounds including 8 exceptional piano sounds
- Top and rear speaker ports
- 192-note polyphony
- More than 100 lessons built in
- F-10H damper pedal (with half-dampering) included
- Built-in stereo speaker system
- Available matching stand and pedal assembly
- Kawai 5 year manufacturer's warranty
The ES110 utilizes Kawai’s acclaimed Harmonic Imaging Sound Technology, featuring 88-key piano sampling, to create its impressive piano sound.
The feel of the ES110 is outstanding, thanks to the Responsive Hammer Compact (RHC) Weighted-key Action, an 88-note, graded hammer action with superb feel and sensitivity.
In addition to standard MIDI ports, the new ES110 also boasts integrated Bluetooth MIDI technology, allowing the digital piano
to communicate with supported smart devices wirelessly.
Lessons and Exercises
The ES110 features lesson songs from Alfred Publishing’s most popular first-year children’s method book. Learn More »
The ES110 offers an easy to use 3-Song built-in Recorder, ideal for self-evaluation or capturing a moment of inspiration.
Optional Stand and Pedals
The optional designer stand attaches to the bottom of the ES110 to create an elegant look suitable for any décor. The separate optional pedal lyre assembly completes the look and adds three functioning pedals to the instrument.
The ES110 comes with MIDI jacks useful for connecting with other musical instruments, computers and other devices, plus audio Line Outputs for connecting with an external speaker system or audio recorder. There are also two headphone jacks that allow a teacher, parent or duet partner to listen in.
- Keyboard: 88 Weighted Keys
- Action: Responsive Hammer Compact (RHC) Weighted-key Action
- Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging™ (HI), 88-key piano sampling
- Internal Sounds: 19 Voices
- Polyphony: 192 Notes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible); Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant
- Keyboard Modes: Dual, Split (Volume Balance Adjustable)
- Internal Recorder: 3 Song Recorder, approximately 15,000 notes memory
- Speaker System: 12 cm x 2, 7 W x 2
- Dimensions: 51 2/3" (W) x 11.1/3" (D) x 5.3/4" (H)
- Weight: 26 1/2lbs.
- Reverb: Room,Small Hall, Concert Hall
- Settings: Touch Curve, Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, Fall-back Noise, Temperament, Temperament Key, Effect On/Off
- Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8 (Volume/Tempo adjustable)
- Rhythm: 100 Drum Rhythms
- Demo Songs: 12 Sound Demo Songs
- Lesson Function: Alfred’s Basic Piano 1A /1B, Burgmüller 25 (Opus 100) lesson songs
- Other Functions: Transpose, Tuning, Split Balance, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Transmit PGM#, Multi-timbral Mode, Speaker EQ, Speakers On/Off, Auto Power Off, Bluetooth MIDI, Startup Setting, Factory Reset
- MIDI Functions: Transmit MIDI Program Change, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi-timbral Mode, Bluetooth MIDI
- Jacks: MIDI (IN/OUT), LINE OUT (L/MONO), Damper (for F-10H), Headphone x 2
- Included Acc.: Music Rack, F-10H Damper Pedal (with half-pedal support), Music Rest, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Options: ES Bag (soft case w/casters), HML-1 Stand, F-350 Pedals
*Specifications subject to change without notice.