Korg Pitchblack Pedal Tuner
- Stock level is updated daily. In stock items are usually despatched next business day
- $7.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Korg Pitchblack Pedal Tuner
A new chromatic floor tuner with a large LED display makes this the must-have item for the guitarist or bassist.
- Compact pedal sized guitar/bass tuner that fits in your pedal board.
- Large bright LED meters clearly show any tuning discrepancy. Choose from four types of display modes: Full Strobe, Half Strobe, Meter & Mirror
- A broad detection range from E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz).
- Calibration is adjustable from 436--445 Hz.
- 100% True Bypass output keeps your tone intact
- A 9 VDC output jack is provided for cascading the power supply to other pedals.
- Sleek, black and tough aluminum die cast body for superb durability
The must-have pedal tuner for the guitarist or bassist
High precision and advanced functionality and sleek style make this new guitar/bass pedal tuner from Korg our most advanced yet. The Pitchblack is the same size as a compact effect unit, and features a tough aluminum die cast body that will endure hard use on the road or in the studio. While small in size, it boasts a large; easy to read LED meter with a light-emitting surface for excellent visibility in any setting from daylight, to stage light to no light as well as an extremely smooth eleven-segment LED meter that allows accurate visual tuning from any angle. With a red LED that indicates the tuner's on/off status, a large note name display, and a tuning guide that indicates whether your instrument is sharp or flat, you'll always be able to tune quickly and accurately in any situation. The Pitchblack provides a tuning range of E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4,186 Hz), and adjustable calibration between 436--445 Hz.
100% True Bypass output keeps your tone intact.
The Pitchblack mutes the input signal for silent tuning, and when you’re not tuning the input is passed directly to the output jack without being affected by any circuitry (True Bypass). So even if you connect the Pitchblack between several of your favorite pedals, the signal will pass without going through the internal buffer amp, ensuring that the sounds you've created using your effects will not be colored in any way. The Pitchblack is designed to coexist transparently with other effect pedals.
Four display modes.
The Pitchblack’s LED meter can be switched between four display modes including: Meter, Full Strobe, Half Strobe, and Mirror.
- 1. Meter mode - Similar to using a needle meter, tune your instrument so that the green LED in the center of the LED display lights and both tuning guide LED’s are lit. The tuning LED’s will be to the right of center if your instrument is sharp, and to the left of the center if your instrument is flat.
- 2. Full Strobe mode - Tune your instrument so that the LED meters stop streaming and both tuning guide LED’s are lit. The LED meters will stream from left to right if your instrument is sharp and from right to left if your instrument is flat.
- 3. Half Strobe mode - Tune your instrument so that the LED meters stop streaming and only the green LED in the center is lit and both tuning guide LED’s are lit. The LED meters will stream to the right of center if your instrument is sharp, and to the left of center if your instrument is flat. When the pitch is correct, only the center LED will be lit.
- 4. Mirror mode -
- Tune your instrument so that the two LEDs on the left and right sides of the center LED meet in the middle and both tuning guide LED’s are lit. The pitch lit LEDs will spread farther apart the more your instrument is out of tune. The left tuning guide will light if your instrument is flat, and the right tuning guide will light if your instrument is sharp.
A perfect fit in your pedal board plus the DC output powers other pedals.
The Pitchblack is designed to fit conveniently into your pedal board system. It provides a DC OUT jack that can supply power to other effect pedals when the optional AC adaptor is used. By connecting optional DC cables, you can supply up to 200 mA of power to multiple effect pedals, simplifying the power connections in your pedal board.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range: 436 - 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: within ± 1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ (when tuner is on)
- Display Modes (auto): Meter, Full Strobe, Half Strobe, Mirror
- Connectors: INPUT (mono 1/4" jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4" jack), DC IN (9V), DC OUT (9V)
- Power Supply: 9V battery or 9V AC adaptor
- Battery Life: approximately 5 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Meter, using a 9 volt battery)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 68 ?ö?ú??120 ?ö?ú?? 47 mm/ 2.68” × 4.72” ×1.85” (including feet)
- Weight: 292g / 0.64 lbs (including battery)
- Accessories: one zinc-carbon battery for verifying operation
- Options: AC adaptor (9V)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.