Line 6 Relay G70 Ex-Demo (Clearance Item)
- Stock level is updated daily. This item is part of our stock clearance sale and might be a display item. Please check for more information on condition before purchasing. In stock items are usually despatched next business day.
- Free Shipping
This item is part of KC's 2019 Clearance Sale. This item might be display stock or a one-off item so condition of product may vary. Please contact us for more information.
Line 6 Relay G70 Wireless Guitar System Ex-Demo
Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6® digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency. Relay® G70 and G75 build on that legacy to offer next-generation performance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility for guitarists. Plug right into the locking ¼” input on the transmitter—no special cables required. Easily add additional transmitters and instantly switch between instruments, complete with programmable presets for signal routing, levels and more. Featuring rugged metal construction and 8+ hours of battery life (with up to 70 hours of standby time), Relay provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.
- Industry-leading audio quality proven on stages worldwide
- Locking 1/4” guitar input on transmitter—no special cables required
- Use multiple transmitters and switch guitars with ease*
- Tour-grade metal transmitter and receiver for lasting reliability
- Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
- High-resolution signal with < 1.5ms latency for studio and stage
CABLE TONE, WIRELESS FREEDOM
With super-wide dynamic range, best-in-class converters and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system, Relay G70 and G75 are designed for tone snobs and high-gain players alike. While other wireless systems employ perceptual coding and compression, only Line 6 digital wireless systems transmit your tone without compromise.
THE CENTERPIECE OF TODAY’S GUITAR RIG
Relay G70 and G75 support multiple transmitters, so you can handle a variety of guitar setups and changes—without any hassle. Programmable presets make it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of 1/4" and XLR outputs for each instrument. For example, you can set different levels for instruments with active, passive and acoustic pickups. Or route an electric guitar to an amp, and an acoustic to the PA system—while giving both access to the built-in tuner. It’s the easiest way to incorporate multiple guitars into your set.
TWO RUGGED METAL MODELS
Tough metal construction provides tour-grade durability from stage to studio. Simply choose the model that’s right for your setup—Relay G70 stompbox fits perfectly on your pedalboard, while Relay G75 is designed for amp-top placement. And unlike other wireless systems, Relay G70 and G75 transmitters feature a 1/4” locking input, so no special cables are required.
*Additional transmitters sold separately
*Specifications subject to change without notice.