Mackie DL806LT 8-Channel iPad Mixer Lightning (Secondhand) (Clearance Item)
- Stock level is updated daily. This item is part of our stock clearance sale and might be a display item. Please check for more information on condition before purchasing. In stock items are usually despatched next business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
This item is part of KC's 2019 Clearance Sale. This item might be display stock or a one-off item so condition of product may vary. Please contact us for more information.
Mackie DL806LT 8-Channel iPad Mixer Lightning (Secondhand)
Control all of your live-sound mixing by iPad with the Mackie DL806L 8 Channel Digital Mixer with iPad Controller. The DL806L features 8 Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, powerful internal DSP processing and an iPad docking faceplate. Integrate your Apple iPad and complete the setup for a live sound mixing experience that takes advantage of the iPad's touch screen capabilities and wireless control.
Use Mackie's Master Fader app to mix live audio and access the DL806L's internal processing, including 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band master buss graphic EQ. Add a wireless router (not included) and mix with your iPad remotely, at various locations of a venue, hall, etc. The DL806L takes full advantage of the iPad's flexibility.
Control your performance from anywhere with the Mackie DL806L's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real-time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad (requires wireless router, sold separately). Instantly adjust mix functions from tuning front of house trouble spots to ringing out stage monitors. The Mackie DL806L's 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters offer a remarkable 114 db dynamic range. The DL806L is big on security. The PadLock feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock -- the industry standard in protecting technological equipment -- secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
- 8 Onyx Microphone XLR Inputs/Preamps
- Switchable 48V Phantom Power
- Cirrus Logic 24-Bit Converters
- 4-Band EQ, Gate & Compressor Per Channel
- Master Buss 31-Band GEQ and Comp/Limiter
- Global Reverb and Delay Availability
- Instantly Record the Mix to iPad and Share
- 4 Analog Aux Sends
- PadLock Feature Locks iPad for Installs
- Kensington Lock
- Apple iPad
- Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation (not included)
- Wireless control supported from all iPad models
- Docked control supported from iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd gen)
- Wireless control supported from iPod touch (4th & 5th gen), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5
- Wireless Connectivity: Connect up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
- Input Connectors: 8 x XLR balanced
- Phantom Power: 48V, switchable
- AUX Sends: 4 x 1/4" TRS
- Main Outputs: 2 x XLR balanced (1 x L/R)
- Headphone Output: 1 x 1/4" Stereo
Audio Performance Specifications:
- AD/DA Conversion: Cirrus Logic 24-bit
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.5" x 11.5" x 3.9 "
- Weight: 6.9 pounds (3.2 kg)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.