Yamaha DTK400K Electric Drum Kit
Combining expertise in acoustic drums and digital technology, the Yamaha DTX400 Series drums bring quality to a new level of affordability. You get 167 professional sounds with Accent Articulation in 10 customizable kits, plus drum training functions with Voice Guidance to help you practice. The DTX400K includes newly designed pads, KU100 silent kick unit, and large 10-inch cymbals on a steel rack system. It's a great feeling kit that let's you play in comfort without disturbing others. Because it's from Yamaha, you can count on durability and dependability. No other company can match the value of Yamaha's DTX400 series kits.
- Snare : 7.5-inch pad
- Tom : 7.5-inch pad
- Floor Tom : 7.5-inch pad
- Bass Drum : KU100 silent kick unit
- Hi-Hat : 10-inch pad
- Hi-Hat controlling unit : Opened/Closed/Foot splash available, and even work as second bass drum.
- Crash Cymbal : 10-inch pad
- New DTX400 Drum Trigger Module with 297 high-quality sounds
- New KU100 kick unit for silent bass drum operation
- Large 10-inch Ride and Crash cymbals and 10-inch Hi-Hat cymbal
- Basic hi-hat controller allows open, closed, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds.
- 7-inch Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- 10 interactive Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- 10 Preset kits (all of which can be overwritten)
- 10 play-along songs (new songs can be downloaded via USB)
- Steel Rack provides a solid playing experience
- Upgradeable with DTX-PAD snare (XP80)
- Width: 240 mm
- Height: 188 mm
- Depth: 68 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Tone generator
- Voices: 69 (23 Snares, 21 Kicks, 36 Toms, 31 Cymbals, 16 Hi-Hats, 42 Percussions)
- Drum kits: 10 (all of which may be edited and overwritten)
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM (Tap Tempo and Voice Guidance functions)
- Beat: 1/4 to 9/4
- Connectors: SNARE, TOM1, TOM2, TOM3, RIDE, CRASH, HI-HAT, HI-HAT CTL, KICK/PAD(mini stereo audio) / USB TO HOST / AUX IN (mini stereo audio) / PHONES - OUTPUT
*Specifications subject to change without notice.